Every effort is made to insure accurate information is posted to this site. However, Spencer Iowa Chamber of Commerce does not warrant or guarantee the accuracy, reliability or timeliness of the content on this site or content which is referenced by or linked to this site. Redistribution of data from this site for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Website Posting Policy - Community Calendar & Newsletter
To have an event listing placed on the spenceriowachamber.org website:
1. You or your organization must either be a Spencer Chamber of Commerce
member or a not for profit organization registered with the government.
2. The item in question must be a singular event or registration (ex: tumbling class
registration, financial seminar, soccer program registration, theater program,
scrap booking class, concert, etc.).
3. For events such as ongoing programs, the registration deadline will be posted, but
we are unable to post each individual occurrence of the event (ex: softball league,
CPR classes, Bible studies, swimming lessons, etc.).
4. It cannot be a discount, sale, or sales promotion that is being advertised or an
ongoing fundraising/membership drive.
5. Every event entry must have an address, date & time, cost to participate,
brief description, contact person, and phone number and email. It
will not be listed if all of this information is not provided.
6. Event listing are limited to activities that happen within the Pella Community
7. Events will be posted on the website at the earliest convenience of the staff.
The Spencer Chamber of Commerce reserves the right to edit or refuse any items that are
submitted for posting on the website.
To list an event on our website, please fill out all of the following information and
email it to firstname.lastname@example.org:
Where (please include address; must be within Clay County):
Beginning & Ending Time:
Cost to Participate:
Contact Name, Number and Email:
Organization Hosting Event: